In a recent post: Why Technology? I highlighted the NEA’s 4 Cs for preparing students for a global, 21st century, education. In this post I address one of those Cs: Creativity and Innovation. How do we use technology to address this skill?
- Students research a topic and use an app to present their information.
- Students demonstrate their knowledge on a topic by creating a video or slideshow.
- Students practice fluency by presenting a book or poem they have read on digital media.
- Students role play characters and video themselves conducting an interview.
Go to my post, Apps for Presentations, for suggestions of apps to use.
- Create a digital story.
- Create a tutorial for other students (i.e. how to add double digits).
- Create a comic.
- Bring a story to life using coding apps.